We are happy to announce that LeaderMES will be updated to version 1.8 on Tuesday, August 21st.
Our main focus in this version is to make your information more accessible and to provide you with more visual insights.
Managers are now able to pinpoint specific issues faster and take immediate actions faster, with Shift report (Web & Manager App) providing
- Aggregated, Consolidated information,
- Reference information with one click,
- & Dynamic filters.
Operators now have more visual data available in order to make their work faster and more accurate with:
- Full, Visual recipe,
- Planner Notes,
- Images & Diagrams with Zoom-in capabilities
Planners now have better visual insights into the production journey and better tools to communicate important issues to the operators, with better visual tools, including:
- Active Product trees providing better overview and ease of use.
- Interactive order tree view displaying the status of each sub job in a pre-set order.
- Job History tree for better insights and control.
Full release notes are available in our knowledge base, available to you (after login) at the top toolbar of your LeaderMESsystem.
All this and much more is included in this exciting version.
We hope you find these latest improvements valuable and exciting. We’d love to hear your opinion on the new features!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.